With its Granular, Formant and robo-tastic Vocoder engines, “Pitch Monster” goes far beyond ordinary pitch shifting. Realtime MIDI control, low latency and 8-voice polyphony mean that it can be played like an instrument.
Extreme Granular, Formant & Vocoding Engines For Sound Warping Insanity
Underneath “Pitch Monster’s” streamlined exterior lurks an absolute beast, capable of 64 voices of sound-warping insanity. Transform a solo vocal into a beautiful choir or robotic melody; turn a mono synth into an orchestra, or your own familiar speaking voice into the rumbling vibrations of Thor, God of Thunder!
Pitch and time spread and randomisation functions turn ordinary sounds into the fantastical, whilst extreme formant shifting can not only alter the gender of a voice, but mutate it into an entirely different species!
- Harmonise with up to 8 voices of polyphony
- Huge 6-octave range
- Dial in 8 voices of unison for a 64 voice stack
- Granular, Formant-shifting and Vocoder engines
- Realtime MIDI control
- Programmable chord memories, with hundreds of presets
- Dual high + low pass filters for fine tonal control
- Wide mode for BIG stereo effects
- Responsive, low-latency DSP engine