The “String Flow Collection” by Ben Osterhouse samples a technique string players use, in which they quickly roll the bow across the strings to create an energetic, chordal texture.
If you are looking for an inspiring, niche string sound to add splashes of color and realism to your music, these instruments are for you!
Normally €102 – get it at 72% off before it’s gone!
- 72% off the normal price (normally €102)!
- 2GB+ of Unique String Textures!
- Intuitive interface
- The interface reacts to notes played, displaying what the music notation would look like to the player, and also showing which voicing, inversion, and key the chord is in.
- Comes with a collection of midi clips to introduce the instrument. These include a collection of short progressions, and examples of all the possible voicings.
- Automatically tempo-syncs to project tempo. The samples were recorded at 100BPM. 85 – 160BPM sounds good, and the optimal tempo is 120BPM.
- Chords are organized into 4 different types of voicings – Closed spacing, open spacing, 7th chords, and open 5ths.
- The closed spacing chords were recorded in both major and minor, and in all 3 inversions. The 7th chords include a dominant 7th, minor 7th, and major 7th voicing.
- Except for the open 5ths voicings, each chord recorded at 2 velocity layers, and each velocity layer has a normale version and a ponticello version, which can be crossfaded between using the modwheel.
- The louder velocity layer has rubato which adds contrast, and brings out the bassline.
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player)
- If you are looking for an inspiring, niche string sound to add splashes of color and realism to your music, this instrument is for you!