‘SynthMaster One’ is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow.
With it’s simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy!
Normally €54 – get it at 50% off before it’s gone!
- 50% off the normal price (normally €54)!
- 800 Inspiring Factory Presets – from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, Bulent Biyikoglu, Gercek Dorman, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Selcuk Ergen, Vandalism, Vorpal Sound and Xenos Soundworks
- Semi-Modular Architecture – 2 Oscillators with 2 Sub Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs
- 16 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer.
- Wavetable Synthesis – true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design.
- Stereo Oscillators – each of the 2 oscillators have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices “unison”.
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters – All of the 4 filter categories are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that “analog” sound from the filters!
- 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Microtuning – SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser – SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence – just drag and drop the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.
- Cross-platform VST and AU: PC VST, Mac VST/AU. On Windows, it runs as a standalone application as well.
- Perfect for Trance, Underscore, Chillout. Psytrance and much more!