Ever wanted to have bubbling-water track a keyboard part, or use an explosion to trigger a sequence of pitch-modulating aftershocks? “Texture” makes all this and more possible!
Introducing An Inspirational Effects Plugin With The Heart Of A Synth!
Want to “glue” your hi-hat’s transients by adding dynamic filtered noise? Or how about beefing up that kick drum by automatically adding a low sine wave? “Texture” makes this easy, intuitive, and fast.
Replace hi-hats and percussion parts with alternative sounds
Integrate sounds so they sound like they are part of the same ‘kit’
Build or enhance rising and falling sounds in electronic music and pop
Make sounds more ‘vintage’ by adding noise like tape hiss or vinyl crackle
Add exciting tails to percussion and drums where you might have previously used reverb, or looked for alternative samples
Add weight to sounds by synthesising new bass frequencies
Use as an alternative to sample layering, to change a sound’s character
It doesn’t stop at mix enhancement: experimental musicians and sound designers will find a plethora of left-field effects at their fingertips!
Normally €86 – get it at 50% off before it’s gone!
- 50% off the normal price (normally €86)!
- An Inspirational Effects Plugin With The Heart Of A Synth!
- 340+ inspirational in-built sounds to choose from…
- … or import samples to trigger over existing audio
- Manipulate imported audio with four playback modes
- Entirely replace drum sounds with new ones, or simply add layers
- Use as a subharmonic synth for heavyweight bass
- Instantly add body or bite to drums
- Emphasise transients by triggering additional hits
- Add sonic glue to programmed drum tracks
- Overlay instant dirt with vinyl crackle, tape hiss and digital noise
- Increase width and depth with percussive reverb tails
- Generate radical new sounds from rhythmic source material
- Add organic layers including Foley, crowd noise and ambience
- Quickly whip up risers and pitch modulated special FX
- Mac and Windows: VST/AU/AAX plugin
- Still not sure, try the free 14 day demo HERE!
- Blend new layers into your sound, or even replace it entirely with a new sound, which matches the shape and rhythm of your source!