“USQ-1 Digital-Analog Wave Synth” is a recreation of the much loved classic Ensoniq ESQ-1 synthesizer workstation, taken to the next level!
An Inspirational Plugin Modeled On A Classic Digital-Analog Wave Synth
The Ensoniq ESQ-1 is a special keyboard for UVI. Used by many on their team, including being a personal favorite of one of their founders, so USQ-1 had to be great.
Inspired by a cult-favorite ’80s synthesizer workstation
Explore 400 fully-editable presets or create your own
Vintage hardware sounds with modern sound-shaping tools
UVI have leveraged years of experience with this synth and put their hearts into creating a collection of sounds that they’re proud of and are sure you’ll enjoy!
This library runs in the free UVI Workstation and doesn’t require any other software to function!
Normally €66 – get it at 50% off before it’s gone!
- 50% off the normal price (normally €66)!
- Inspired by a cult-favorite ’80s synthesizer workstation
- Explore 400 fully-editable presets or create your own
- Vintage hardware sounds with modern sound-shaping tools
- Five main sections – Main Page & Globals, Edit Page, Mod Page, Fx Page, Arp Page
- WHAT YOU GET
- Size: 6,72 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 12,69 GB in WAV)
- Content: 400 Presets, 22 768 Samples
- Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz. Recording at 88.2 kHz
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Runs in the free UVI Workstation version 2.6.15+, and Falcon version 1.4.1+
- Note: Requires an iLok account (free, dongle not required)
- License: 3 activations per license on any combination of machines or iLok dongles
- Internet connection for the license activation
- Supported Operating Systems:
– Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks to macOS 10.15 Catalina (64-bit)
– Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 7 GB of disk space
- Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
- Supported Formats: Audio Unit, AAX, VST, Standalone
- Tested and Certified in: Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic Pro X+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2+, Garage Band 6+, Maschine 1+, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble Pro 5+, Reaper 4+, Sonar X3+, MainStage 3, MuLab 5.5+, FL Studio, Bitwig 1+, Reason 9.5+
- Perfect for everything from Basses to Leads to Pads to Arps to crazy Effects and more… all with a tasty 80’s vibe!