Devious Machines released Infiltrator, a monster multi-effect sequencer that can satisfy any sound design appetite. Thanks to a choice of 28 effects, combined with powerful curve editing, sequencing and macro controls, the possibilities are endless, and inspiration is guaranteed!
The 10 effect slots give you a choice of exquisitely modelled filters, distortion, pitch shifting, FM, delay, reverb, and loads more. Every slot can be modulated by audio input level or using a custom curve editor, which can be triggered by the input audio or MIDI.
- Draw custom curves for up to ten effects.
- Choose from 28 effect modules, including filters, delays, loopers, pitchshifters and more.
- Powerful effects sequencer brings your processing to life across up to 32 steps.
- 750+ presets by professional artists and sound designers.
- Four macro parameters give you ultimate control over your sound.
- MIDI control to activate/deactivate effects.
- Global output effects include 11 types of distortion and 4 types of compression.
- Trigger curves as envelopes from audio peaks, or run them continuously as LFOs.
- Disable curve modulation and use the input audio envelope as a mod source instead.
- Independent speed control for each envelope – up to 100Hz for special effects.
- Clean Bass mode allows sub bass frequencies to pass through unaffected.
Intro: £69.00 ($98/€80)
Regular: £99.99 ($142/€117)
More info here: Devious Machines | Infiltrator