v2 firmware for the Business Card Sequencer and Dual Mini Sequencer has arrived! Here are some of the new features you have to look forward to:
- 7 sequence memories
- 5 song memories (string sequences together)
- SLUR- change pitch between steps without firing gate
- Variable gate timing (including ratcheting)
- ACC can be set to drop or not drop between steps, or follow gate timing for that step
- Auto-advance step when programming
- Live transpose (use the keyboard to shift entire sequence up or down while running)
- Live edit (buttons you push while running get saved to the sequence)
- 1X mode (disable to use XP IN as a reset without requiring an external gate mixer)
- Clock out (use ACC out jack to output clock if using internal clock)
The Division 6 Dual Mini Sequencer gives you two handy little sequencers behind one Eurorack panel. Why would you need more than one sequencer? Why would you need mini sequencers?
More sequencers = more steps
Use one for playing notes and the other for transposing those notes
Can be used as a clock divider
Run in parallel for multiple CVs / triggers
Each one gives you the standard CV and gate out, plus an ACC out (Accent? Accessory?) Use it to open up a filter, enable a glide, trigger a drum, or whatever you can think of.
The two sequencers will run completely independently, or you can daisy-chain them using the XP IN/OUT jacks to create sequences of any length.
Each sequencer has its own internal clock to get you up and running in a hurry, but you can connect an external clock if you need greater control of tempo or want to sync with other devices.
The module stores your latest sequence even when the power has been removed (plus some other ones in v2!).
While this kit is designed to give you a Eurorack module, the PCB patterns for the jacks also have holes that will accept Johnson/Cinch-style banana jacks. There are also standoff holes on the main PCB, so you can mount them behind your own custom panel.
This module has lots of LEDs and is very shiny, but only two of them are ever on at a time which keeps it from loading down your power supply.
Fully assembled and tested unit- ready to use!
More info here: Division 6 | Dual Mini Synthesizer V2