DMGAudio released TrackComp 2, a compressor designed for musicians, producers and mix engineers.
- Revision A and D of the classic 76 FET compressor
- British (G-Bus) and American (2k5) VCA bus compressors
- 2A Opto compressor with lush valve output stage
- Zener Comp/Limiter
- 160 early VCA comp for drums
- British E-channel console compressor
- Mini Compassion!
- Realtime SPICE simulation of hardware units
- Common hardware mods like Sidechain filter and Response
- Quick, simple, ergonomic interface
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
- Authentic end-to-end models with distortion and all
- Digital compressor with variable curves based on Compassion
- Classic compression sounds of the last 50 years
- Controls to calibrate the plugin to match and replace hardware
- Simple, streamlined interface
- Mac Retina and Windows HiDPI support
- Autolisten for configuring filters
- Freely resizable
- The sound of the past meets an interface for the future
Price: TrackComp 2 is GBP 74.99£ this month / will go up to GBP 84.99£ at the end of December.
More info here: DMGAudio | TrackComp 2