13. May 2019 | Hardware | Noizefield
Polyend released Medusa firmware update v2.0
Polyend is proud to announce that with the help of the Medusa beta-testers group theiy’ve just finished and released the v2.0 firmware update. Medusa has gained new wavetables and now holds 64 of them. There’s also a new presets pack made by with the help of Benn Jordan and Machinedrum. New dedicated preset packs will soon be available too.
– Refined Grid workflow allows you to randomise notes/chords per step and set the TIE note length. Record your sequences in
the live mode and transpose them on the fly.
– The new modulation options with enhanced Drone mode for uncanny ambiences.
– Improved randomisation algorithm will generate synth presets and impressive sequences with a press of one button.
– Grid pads now work as long as you hold a modulator pad pressed which is excellent for performance.
– The new set of Wavetables and Preset
More info here: Polyend | Medusa
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.