Dreadbox announced Nymphes, a new 6 voice polyphonic analog synthesizer with a very affordable price.
Nymph(e)s are chthonic demi-goddesses who not only personify nature but are regularly associated with the wild.
They inhabit rivers, springs, woods, groves, fields, caves, mountains and valleys.
They preside over fountains, sacred wells and fresh water.
The Polyphonic Synthesizer N Y M P H E S was developed during the obscure pandemic times and we really hope that it will bring a pinch of happiness on your face. We tried to condense an ambitious idea in a small and compact box, without any compromise in the quality of the final instrument.
The result is stunning and ethereal …
Features per Voice
- 1x VCO with Wave Forming
- 1x Sub Oscillator
- Noise generator
- 1x LFO per voice with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and wide frequency (into the FM range)
- 2x Envelope Generators
- 24dB/octave Low Pass Resonant Filter with accurate tracking
- 6dB/octave High Pass Non-Resonant Filter
Common Voice Features
- 1x common LFO (named LFO2) that can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time , with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and Wide Frequency (into the FM range)
- 7x active Chords that you can edit, modulate and store on each preset
- Modulation wheel, Velocity and Aftertouch (monophonic) can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time
499 € (AVAILABLE IN NOVEMBER 2021)
More info here: Dreadbox | Nymphes
Also available at : Nymphes @ Thomann