E-Phonic released Invader 2, an 8 voice polyphonic synthesizer. It was designed to be easy to program while still offering a wide range of sounds and possibilities.
- Knob-per-function interface, what you see it what you get.
- 2 oscillators + 1 sub oscillator (tri, saw, pw, sync)
- Polyphonic stereo unison with optional low CPU unison emulation mode (up to 48 voices)
- 2 low pass resonant filter types (clean and raw)
- Filter drive or high pass option
- Stereo noise generator
- Ring modulation
- 2 LFOs with delay function
- 2 Envelopes
- Delay effect with normal, ping pong, tape and diffusion delay modes
- Arpeggiator / 16 step sequencer
- 4 x oversampled engine
- Medium and high quality modes
- 200+ presets
Invader 2 is available as 64 bit VST3 and AudioUnit (Intel). The unregistered version is fully functional but will output a short demo noise every 30 seconds.
Intro: Pay what you want! (Starting at only €5,-)
More info here: E-Phonic | Invader 2