25. October 2022 | News | Noizefield
Endorphin.es and Andrew Huang released Ghost
Endorphin.es released in collaboration with ANDREW HUANG, based on his modern music production techniques, a creative audio processor with multiple blocks that can be moved around in order to achieve different flavors for sound design.
- processing unit without fixed structure: intuitively create astonishing and ephemeral timbres, from atmospheric rumbles to heavy or distorted textures
- creative stereo effect processor with delay, reverb, filter and distortion with quickly explorable routing chain with single button press
- new generation ARM Cortex – M7 processor with 96 kHz 32 bit internal processing
- lush hall and whooshing reverse reverbs with audio freeze and pre-delay
- sidechain audio ducking envelope available both internally and externally with additional one knob single band compressor
- tap delay with maximum delay time up to 2,5 seconds, external clock input with onboard clock divider and 1v/oct time control for Karplus-Strong
- 8x oversampled distortion algorithm
- pre- and post – VCA, tone and volume controls with extra gain
More info here: Endorphin.es | Ghost
Check these out!
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news and exclusive downloads. Email
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.