The Fury-800 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG Poly-800 polyphonic synthesizer from 1983. It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on “lighter” systems.
– Two band-limited DCOs with individual envelope generators.
– Two waveforms with additive harmonics (16′, 8′, 4′, 2′).
– Single (paraphonic) lowpass VCF and Noise.
– On-board sequencer and Chord Memory.
– Pseudo-stereo Chorus effect.
– Up to 64 voices polyphony with Velocity.
– “God Mode” for real polyphony.
– Continuous parameter values and direct access.
– Double precision audio processing.
– All parameters can be controlled by MIDI controllers.
– Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).
The Fury-800 is a software plug-in for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the classic KORG Poly-800 from 1983. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
Full Bucket Music – Fury800