iZotope Community Appreciation Bundle Sale at Plugin Boutique with 96% off!
The Community Appreciation Bundle from iZotope offers you the chance to pick up 11 of iZotope’s top-selling plugins for the special price of £44.95 / $49, featuring Elements Suite, Trash2, Stutter Edit 2, Exponential Audio reverbs and more.
Deal available here: Plugin Boutique | iZotope Community Appreciation Bundle Sale
The Community Appreciation Bundle from iZotope offers you the chance to pick up an array of iZotope’s top-selling music-making software for the special price of $49. With 11 plugins in total, the Community Appreciation Bundle features plugins to take you from production, all the way through to mastering with the Elements Suite, Trash2, Stutter Edit 2, Exponential Audio reverbs and more.
From the Mind of BT
From the mind of BT and in collaboration with iZotope, Stutter Edit 2 lets you create the famous “stutter” editing effect with one button to slice and dice your samples, tracks, and mixes. Create exciting movement with the new Curve Editor and control any effect in tempo. Dive deeper with new banks full of pre-made presets soaring gestures, glitched-out breakdowns, and beyond.
Elevate your productions and get a bottomless well of inspiration in a single plug-in with Stutter Edit 2.
- Create instant rhythmic patterns out of any sound. Trap your hi-hat. Make your vocals skip and jump. Turn percussion into pitch. Make an instant dubstep breakdown.
- An easier setup with AUTO mode lets you audition sounds in your mix hassle-free with one button. Or hook up a MIDI controller with step-by-step in-app help that detects what DAW you’re in.
- Curve Editor affects any setting in Stutter Edit 2, letting you make sweeping filters, pumping reverbs, and blends of lo-fi energy. Drill into any setting to edit the curve in detail, or choose from 12 premade curves for instant inspiration.
- Effects modules: get the creative juices flowing with deeper controls and more options for motion and chaos. Stutter Edit 2 adds new Comb and Chorus modules, along with a full-featured Reverb and two-band Distort module.
- Banks and gestures designed by BT deliver a wealth of effects, ideas, and sounds. Saved banks auto-map to your MIDI key keyboard, giving you dozens of gestures at your fingertips.
- UI experience offers a logical workflow, with a new dedicated output section, easier Stutter controls, and a flexible system for saving banks and gestures.
Learn more about Stutter Edit 2.
Distort. Mangle. Transform
Trash 2 takes the best of Trash and makes it even better. With an entirely new sonic architecture, brand new features, optimized performance, better sound quality, and support for modern hosts and formats, Trash 2 is primed for a powerful new era of audio mangling, distortion, and experimentation. Let sonic mayhem ensue.
- Distort in ways you never dreamed with the Trash module’s 60+ distortion algorithms, perfect for transforming your sound into something never before heard.
- Design your own unique distortions, from massive to mild and everything in between, with a new, customizable, multiband Waveshaper.
- Let your tracks inhabit any space or object with the new Convolve module. Choose from over 100 impulse responses or load your own to put your bass in a washing machine or your keys in a cave.
- Find a new voice: make your audio speak and growl with two redesigned Filter modules, each one featuring new vowel formant filters, screaming peaks, node modulations, and more.
- Start trashing your audio immediately with an extensive new preset library and an ear-friendly Limiter that ensures you can play without fear.
Learn more about Trash 2.
Explore a World of Sound
Iris 2: The World is Your Instrument
Create and discover musical sounds that have never been heard before. An inspiring sample-based synthesizer, Iris 2 is immediately playable—combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering.
Get started fast by selecting from hundreds of expertly crafted Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, and Rhythmic patches. Then customize or build your own patches with an 11 GB factory library of intriguing audio samples, a modern modulation system, classic filters, evocative effects, and more. Explore a new world of musical possibilities with Iris 2.
Learn more about Iris 2.
Future Beat Machine
Make beats you’ve never heard before. Built on a futuristic MicroEdit Engine, BreakTweaker turns everything you know about rhythm on its head.
Designed by BT and developed by iZotope, BreakTweaker is not just a drum machine: it’s a drum sculpting and beat sequencing environment that blurs the line between rhythm and melody. Give your beats an ever-evolving depth that gets better the longer they play. Use rhythmic slicing to drive everything from pitched melodic lines to sweeping rhythmic overtures. Top it all off with the best drum sample library in existence, curated by BT, iZotope, and top producers today. Explore a new era of rhythmic possibilities with this forward-thinking and forward-sounding instrument.
- Manipulate audio at a molecular level: Reinvent any beat by controlling pitch, rhythm, and texture at the finest resolution on the market.
- Free yourself from traditional drum grids: Create complex polyrhythmic beats with unique isorhythm and playback speed settings.
- Experiment with stunning content: Explore presets, drum samples, and wavetables designed by today’s top musicians and DJs, including BT.
- Craft the perfect drum sound: Blend drum samples with robust synthesis features to generate compelling hybrid sounds.
- Take control of your beats: Easily trigger and sequence complex patterns and samples using any MIDI controller.
Learn more about BreakTweaker.
Repair, Mix, and Master for One Low Price
The iZotope Elements Suite combines 4 powerful, award-winning audio technologies in one package: Ozone Elements, Neutron Elements, RX Elements and Nectar Elements.
The Future of Mastering
The brand new Ozone Elements delivers essential mastering tools in one affordable package. Balance your audio in stereo with an improved Imager, featuring a new “Stereoize” mode that can bring transparent width and depth to narrow mixes. Quickly create a custom preset with Master Assistant, which listens to your audio and makes suggestions for loudness and tone. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows that let you see more of your sound without taking up your CPU. It’s the easiest way to get your music ready for primetime.
Learn more about Ozone Elements.
The Modern Way to Mix
From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. The completely new Neutron Elements includes 4 powerful tools for great mixes for less than the cost of a single plug-in. It’s the easiest way to get your feet wet with all the tools Neutron has to offer and add some serious power to your plug-in collection. It’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivalled quality and speed to your mix.
Learn more about Neutron Elements.
Essential Audio Repair at an Affordable Price
RX Elements is the perfect introduction to the world of audio repair, offering essential plug-ins and modules to remove noise, clipping, clicks, hum, and other problems in dialogue and music productions that plague small studios. Get four of iZotope’s best repair modules, also available as plug-ins. This includes the completely overhauled De-hum module, which now features increased precision for better hum detection and new parameter controls for fine-tuning.
You also get a standalone audio editor featuring the groundbreaking Repair Assistant, and an intuitive Spectrogram editor—now with horizontal scrolling—all at an affordable price. If you’re just getting started in the world of home recording or need a quick fix for problematic production audio, RX Elements is your go-to solution.
Learn more about RX Elements.
Vocals, in the Mix
Give your vocals professional clarity and polish with Nectar Elements. Using the new Vocal Assistant, Nectar Elements analyzes and adapts to your vocal sound, taking the guesswork out of placing your vocal in the mix and letting you make your vocals stand out in just a few clicks.
Learn more about Nectar Elements.
Classic Stereo Reverbs for Music
PhoenixVerb brings clear, lifelike dimension to your mixes. Whether crafting spaces from scratch or using one of over 900 presets, it’s never been easier to create natural, authentic depth for your music.
Clean, Natural Spatial Reflections
The go-to reverb plug-in for top producers everywhere, PhoenixVerb is designed to generate authentic reflections and bring realistic depth to any music production. Instantly place your performers in a pristine studio setting, a resonant echo chamber, or any other sonic environment you can dream up.
Clear, Natural Reverb Algorithm
PhoenixVerb’s neutral spatial reflections fit any music production. Create a reflective hall for your piano, a large, resonant chamber for your vocals, a tasteful plate for your percussion.
Powerful and Precise Control
A sophisticated and powerful user interface perfectly complements the high-quality reverb algorithm itself. With just the right balance of control and intuitiveness, you’ll have no trouble dialling in the exact tone your tracks demand.
Extensive Sonic Versatility
With over 900 spaces to choose from—including room, plate, hall, chamber, and more—you’ll never find yourself at a loss for articulate spatial effects, no matter how tight the deadline for your project may be.
Learn more about PhoenixVerb Stereo.
Classic Character Reverbs for Music
R2 introduces a lush, colourful stereo reverb algorithm to Exponential Audio’s familiar design. Use the chorus and gate effects to colour and shape your reverb signal to suit any music project. From swirling orchestral chambers to minimal, clean room reflections, R2 is your go-to plug-in for designing completely unique, musical spaces.
Rich, Character-Filled Reflections bring Unique Colour to your Music
Your music production deserves a reverb tone as unique as the music itself. R2 employs a reverb algorithm designed to colour and compliment stereo music productions, making the reflections themselves a musical element. With a comprehensive and precise control set, R2 has everything you need to put the final polish on your next music project, no matter the genre.
Give your Reverb some Character
R2’s rich, musical reverb algorithm introduces more movement to the reverb tail, producing unique, expressive reflections like chorused guitar textures, dark rooms, vibrant vocal halls, and more.
Get Creative with Modulation and Dynamics Effects
Use the Chorus module in R2 to create different textural effects, or the input-driven Gate to dictate exactly where and when your reverb is most prominent.
Spatial Reflections you’ve Never Heard Before
R2’s preset bank blends classic plate, room, chamber, and hall reflections with tail modulations to create exciting, dimension expanding spatial effects.
Learn more about R2 Stereo.
Creative Effects for Music and Sound Design
Excalibur is a stereo multi-effects plug-in unlike any other. With several modulation, pitch-shifting, and dynamics effect modules, Excalibur has the creative tools to tackle any music production, post-production, or sound design project. Four independent voice oscillators can subtly change the timbre of your recordings or drastically transform any audio source with swirling kinetic effects.
Imagination, Meet Innovation
Born of the same DSP algorithms that cemented Exponential Audio as a manufacturer of indispensable reverb tools, Excalibur takes this effect processing technology with a totally unique approach to effect routing. Excalibur is driven by four independent voice modules, which can be used to route audio signal and effect parameters through one another, creating unique modulation effects you’ve never experienced before.
A Multi-Effects Workbench in one PlugIn
Excalibur is an entire effects toolbox in a single plug-in. Complete with several pitch shifting, modulation, and distortion functions, all with the ability to sync to your session tempo, you can be sure that Excalibur has the right tools to colour your audio just the way you want.
Distinct Interactive Effects Engine
With Excalibur, not only can you implement creative modulation features and time- and pitch-based effects, you can also route your processed audio signals to interact with and modulate one another, producing otherwise unachievable, one-of-a-kind sounds.
Four Voices of Sonic Versatility
With four discrete Voice modules, Excalibur lets you combine and modulate effects using its unique signal routing capabilities and tempo-syncable LFOs, giving you unprecedented control over the sounds you create.
Learn more about Excalibur.