GS Music released e7, a subtractive synthesis polyphonic analog synthesizer. The sound generation is carried out in a total analog way. Each voice has two voltage controlled oscillators (VCO), a noise source, a mixer, a voltage controlled filter (VCF) and a voltage controlled amplifier (VCA). The control signals are digitally generated by a microcontroller, which is capable of processing three low frequency oscillators (LFO) and two envelopes (EG) of the ADSR type. In addition, it incorporates an effects processor with chorus and delay.
The GS e7 interface was designed to be simple and intuitive. It also has MIDI connections, USB, balanced stereo audio outputs, headphone output and CV inputs.
- Polyphony: 7
- Multitimbral: 4 parts
- Oscillators: 2 voltage controlled analog oscillators (VCO) with sub-oscillators. Hard sync.
- Oscillator Waveforms: Triangular, Saw-Tri, Sawtooth, Pulse with PWM. It is possible to mix the pulse with the other waveforms.
- Filter (VCF): 24dB / Oct low pass filter (4 poles) with resonance control.
- Envolventes: 2 (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release), Velocity to Attack
- LFO: 3
- LFO waveforms: Triangular, Ascending ramp, Descending ramp, Square, Sample and Hold
- Effects: Chorus, Delay
- Presets: 512 programas, 128 multi
- Conennections: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, MIDI Thru, USB, Pitch CV, Cutoff CV, Gain CV, Ext input, Audio Out (L/Mono, R, 1/4″ TRS balanced), Headphones
- Power supply: DC 12V 3A
- Dimensions: 520mm x 190mm x 108mm
- Dimensions (with packaging): 620mm x 290mm x 230mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg (estimated)
USD 1499,- $
More info here: GS Music | e7