HY-Plugins released HY-SEQ32, a 32 step sequencer inspired by analog sequencers.
You can create constantly changing patterns by using the parameter modulations.
There are 5 modules available. (Pitch SEQ, Param SEQ, CC SEQ, CC Rack and Oct/Tp SEQ)
Each sequencer/rack unit has 8 dedicated modulation controls.
HY-SEQ16x3v2 is replaced by HY-SEQ32.
And it’s a free update for HY-SEQ16x3 user.
- 5 modules available(Pitch SEQ, Param SEQ, CC SEQ, Oct/Tp SEQ and CC Rack)
- 8 dedicated modulation controls per unit
- Drag & drop modulation assignment
- 8 Macro knobs
- 8 snapshots per unit
- Pattern sequencer for chaining unit snapshots
- Chord and Scale FX
- 5 track Midi Recorder
- Resizable interface
- VST2 and VST3 for Windows
- VST2, VST3 and AUv3 for macOS
- *Mac version is 64bit only
- *AUv3 is only for Logic user
- Win : Windows7 or higher
- Mac : OSX 10.11 or higher
- 1 Pitch SEQ unit with 2 modulation source units
Intro: $35 until June 24 at ADSR and KVR
There is also a free version available with “only” 1 Pitch SEQ unit with 2 modulation source units.
More info here: HY-Plugins release HY-SEQ32 – 32 Step Sequencer AU & VST Plugin