9. December 2022 | Hardware | Noizefield
Intellijel released Xfade 1U
Intellijel released Xfade 1U, a classic DJ-style stereo crossfader, with a few extra tricks up its sleeve. The ‘A’ and ‘B’ sides both have L+R inputs. The crossfader blends two stereo input signals together — crossfading one into the other depending on the position of the slider and the selected Xfade Shape. The blended output appears at the MIX L and MIX R output jacks.
In addition, Xfade 1U can be used as a modulation source for controlling other modules, since the crossfader also outputs control voltages from the CV A and CV B jacks. A switch determines whether these voltages are unipolar (crossfading from 0V to 5V; and 5V to 0V), or bipolar (crossfading from -5V to +5V; and +5V to -5V). The two LEDs indicate the polarity and relative levels of the CV A and CV B signals.
Xfade 1U uses a precision Innofader™ crossfader submodule, with moving capacitance technology for smooth (almost frictionless) and precise control. This is the same part found on many high-end DJ mixers.
- Smooth and ultra-low friction Innofader™ Mini-Innofader module with moving capacitance technology
- Three crossfade shapes: DJ cut, Constant Power and Linear
- Stereo or Mono operation
- DC coupled inputs and outputs
- Unipolar or Bipolar CV outputs
- Output is chainable to intellijel Outs, Mixup, Stereo Line Out 1U, and Stereo Mixer 1U Modules via included 3-pin cable
More info here: Intellijel | Xfade 1U
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.