Kazrog released KClip 3, a new version of their mastering clipper and track saturator. KClip 3 is rewritten from the ground up, and adds EBU / LUFS metering, multiband operation, a new engine, low latency mode, and more new features and enhancements.
KClip 3 – New Features
- Multiband Processing – Use up to 4 different clipping modes (or none) split between 4 assignable bandwidth regions.
- EBU metering (LUFS) – Target loudness optimization to the desired level and quickly make sure your mix is ready for streaming.
- Resizable Window – Enhanced visualiser and metering expand to fit the desired window size.
- New clipping modes – In addition to expanded controls for Smooth, Crisp, Tube and Tape from version 2, add extra saturation and bite with Germanium, Silicon, Broken Speaker, and Guitar Amp.
- Threshold – A top user request for 48 dB of additional headroom and/or gain capability.
- Mid/Side processing – Clip your mid and side signals separately for extra stereo imaging control.
- Settings A/B comparison – And other workflow enhancements, such as expanded oversampling options, window settings recall, wet/dry on front panel, and more!
More info here: Kazrog | KClip 3