WaveTracer 4 is the recent generation of the Fx plug-in to create compatible waveforms with all KX77FREE plug-ins. also to sample your hardware, virtual oscillators or the internal oscillator.
– New waveform builder features to copy directly the main levels of 40 first harmonics detected by the audio inputs analyzer. The harmonics are detected with a threshold in dB and theirs tunes are indexed following the note played on the virtual keyboard.
– New sampling features to sample hardware oscillators or internal oscillator (additive waveforms).
The sample tune is based on the virtual keyboard, the input signal must be tuned with the oscillator (by listening, with the scopes and analyzers). By this way it is possible to find precisely the loop duration for each note sampled.
– Only one button to fill the wave buffer and after to record the wav file.
– Possibility to sample the KX oscillator output or the audio inputs (left or right input, current sample rate, mono, 16 bit pcm or 32 bit float).
– Auto zero crossing.
– Auto wav file duration based on one cycle (out of tune, eg: 48khz -> 440hz -> 109.0909 -> 109 spl) or on a number of cycles following the rounded tune frequency (tuned, eg: 440 hz = 440 cycles -> 440*109.0909…= 48000 spl).
– Auto loop, the loop is simply the duration from start to end file.
– Possibility to listen the looped wave buffer to record again if you forgot to tune your sampled instrument.
– 3 scopes added: input, sampling input, wave buffer. There is a little knob to adjust their visibility on the background.
– New skin.
– Some harmonic groups were muted in Absolute mode.
– Analyzers: no refresh of frequency labels after a mode change (Log or Linear).