lkjb has released the new freeware equalizer plugin QRange, which is an IIR linear phase EQ with the following features:
– 12 bands (sortable by frequency).
– Each band can be used as peak, shelf and cut filter.
– Cut filters are available with 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct steepness.
– Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side routing per band.
– Global gain for loudness adjustments.
– Resizable user interface.
– Linear phase processing without pre-ringing*
The analyser can be set to analyse pre-EQ and post-EQ signal applying the same routings that are available per band. It is possible to adjust the analyser minimum/maximum magnitude by dragging the scale on the right (visible only if the analyser is active.