LPZW released Tram8, a MIDI to Gate+Velocity converter module. Trigger (Gate) eight drum voices in your rack from your external sequencer.
- Intellijel 1RU format but alternative panels available (3U 5HP or 1U Tile)
- 8 Gate outs
- 8 corresponding Velocity outs
- 3.5mm auto crossover TRS MIDI Input. (type A or type B outputs without adapter)
- Internal MIDI Thru for daisy chaining multiple Tram8s
- 12bit DAC up to 10V output on the CV outs (stock firmware sets 5V max for Velocity of 127)
- Backside switch for direct 5V bus or internal 5V regulator (from +12V rail) power supply.
- Alternative firmware to be loaded via MIDI SySex available soon (8 different Clocks and 8 clocked random S&H outs)
More info here: LPZW | Tram8