The Majella MCVC is a four-channel, expandable MIDI to Control Voltage (CV) converter. There is also a DIY version available.
- Very accurate 4x voice/channel MIDI CV converter
- Design focussing on performance, sound and sustainability
- High quality solvent and scratch resistant Aluminium front panel
- High quality long lasting electrical components
- Packed using recycled and re-usable materials
The MCVC is a straightforward interface between your Eurorack synthesizer system and devices that communicate using the MIDI -protocol. The MIDI CV Converter bridges the gap between MIDI and Eurorack systems, because it converts MIDI messages to control voltages, which correspond to Eurorack synthesizer signal standards.
You can use the MCVC to output 4 mono channels (MIDI channel 1-4). In “mono” mode the MCVC uses “latest note priority”. You can also use the MCVC poly mode to play 4 voice polyphonic (MIDI channel 1).
You can expand the Majella MCVC with four voices at a time and expand up to 20 voices using the Majella MCVC Expansion module!
More info here: Majella Audio | MCVC – MIDI to CV converter