Distortion is the recent distortion effect-plugin, which has been released by Mathieu Carre. You can draw the distortion function that shapes the nature of the distortion.
– 4x oversampling to reduce aliasing created by the non-linear function.
– 5 movable dots to shape the distortion function.
– Drive knob to choose the amount of distortion.
– Output gain knob to compensate for any gain increase due to the drive or the distortion function.
– Output low-pass filter knob to reduce any harsh high-frequency.
– Mono/stereo input to mono/dual-mono (not stereo) output.