MeeBlip released cubit duo, a stand-alone 4-port MIDI thru box (MIDI splitter) and a USB MIDI interface – all in one.
With a computer: connect USB and you get a high-performance 1×1 interface — one input for playing, one computer MIDI output sent to the four OUT jacks simultaneously. That’s four identical outputs with zero software lag, perfect for keeping your gear in sync.
With a mobile device: you get a MIDI interface you can use with apps.
* Requires USB port and cable, adapter for Lightning-equipped iOS devices.
With hardware-only setups: cubit duo works as a stand-alone thru box, connecting any MIDI input to four identical MIDI outputs.
cubit duo is lightweight and compact. It’s also driverless and USB-powered. And the jacks are top-mounted to fit into tight spaces, even when cabled up.
- USB mode: 1×1 USB MIDI interface
- Standalone/THRU mode: 4-output MIDI splitter (thru box)
- Four hardware-mirrored MIDI OUT jacks – no software lag, ultra-tight timing
- Opto-isolated MIDI IN to reduce ground loops
- High-performance 32-bit ARM Cortex processor
- Class-compliant USB MIDI – no drivers needed
- Bright green MIDI light flashes when sending or receiving data for easy troubleshooting
- Size: 108 x 76 x 25 mm (4.25″ x 3:” x 1″), weight: 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Includes 1 m (3 ft) USB cable
- USB powered
- Works with macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android*
Intro: US $79.95
Regular: US $99.95
More info here: MeeBlip | cubit duo