HamOrg is designed to perfectly emulate the natural analogue sound of a classic drawbar/tonewheel organ, from a direct input setup. Unlike many other similar virtual organs, which may be built with a bias towards one specific style or sound, HamOrg is a blank slate, from which you can shape the sound to fit a roller rink waltz, blues, rock, soul, funk, or a simple a hymn.
You will need a separate rotary speaker if you need a jazz, soul, blues, or rock organ sound. If you can’t afford the real thing, there are plenty of plugins that emulate the effect, if you look around (there might already be one in your DAW). I use MeldaProductions’ MVintageRotary plugin and recently discovered that they give their customers referral codes. So, when you download either the “Full” or “Free” version, you will get my referral code, which will allows new customers to their site to get 20% off.
– Chromatically sampled and looped (every key, for every drawbar!)
– 18 preset registration key switches + drawbar sliders
– Easily create your own custom preset registrations (New in v3.0!)
– Upper, lower, and pedal keyboards
– Fast/slow percussion harmonics (3rd, 4th, 5th)
– Accurate vibrato & chorus effects
– SFZ Format
– 48 kHz/24-bit, WAV, Mono
– 375.5 MB on Disk