Modal Electronics released a Factory Patch Bank Demo video on their Youtube channel.
Modal Electronics are proud to announce the latest in its line of innovative Machines For Musicians-the Modal Argon8 synthesiser. Argon8 joins thegrowing Modal Electronics family of SKULPT synthesiser, CRAFT synth 2.0, Modal002 Hybrid and Modal 008 Analogue Polyphonic synthesisers. Based around its revolutionary new wavetable synthesiser engine, Argon8 derives much ofits heritage and DNA from the highly acclaimed Modal 002. The Modal 002, first introduced in June 2014at $4,495 becamethe benchmark for wavetable synthesis, and is still used and loved by top artistsand filmand televisionproducers across the globe.
- A 4-axis joystick that can be assigned to a huge range of modulation destinations and virtually ‘locked’ when desired
- Three dedicated envelope generators for AMP, MOD and FILTER that can be accessed independently or all three simultaneously including negative (reverse) versions.
- Twopole morphing resonant filter
- Waveshaping distortion
- Three incredibly powerful independent and user configurable stereo FX engines that can create sophisticated Delays,lush Reverbs, Flanging, Phasing, and Rich Choruses
- Glide/Portamento with both legato and staccato modes
- Hugely powerful “Mod Matrix” with eight assignable slots with four additional fixed routes, 11mod sourcesand 52 destinations
- 500 patch memories, allfully editable and ships with 300 factory programs and 200 user patch spaces. Patch upload and download through the free MODALapp
- Two Audio rate LFO’s with tempo sync (one poly, one global). Polyphonic LFO can sync to frequency divisions
- Inbuilt sophisticated programmable arpeggiator of 32 steps with rest capability with up to 2048 steps before repeating
- Real time sequencer with number 512 steps with input quantise and four recordable /editable animations
- Multiple keyboard modes, Mono, Poly, Unison 2, unison 4, unison 8, Stack 2 and Stack 4
- All time-based FX, LFO’s and sequencer arpeggio can be either clocked internally or externally
- Sync in/out
- Full size MIDI five pin din sockets
- Full size quarter inch jacks for both audio and external control such as sustain and expression.
- 3.5 mm stereo input with ability to route incoming audio through the FX
- Free dedicated app that works on Mac, PC, iOS, Android and works under VST3 and AU.
Price: USD 699$
More info here: Modal Electronics | Argon8