Musical Sampling released Fauxgorian, a lush legato male vocal release intended for cinematic and electronic contexts.
Performed by producer/composer Brad Jerkins, Fauxgorian’s initial aim was to create a vocal legato library that was a bit more unconventional. We recorded three different vowels (ahh, mmm, ooo) and processed the recordings to achieve a unique, wide, quasi-Gregorian flavor that can suit a variety of modern settings. We also provided two natural solo legato patches (ooo, mmm).
Also included is Pagan Ritual – a brooding, deep, organic instrument that works great for heavy, amoebic basslines. Perpetuum – keyswitch patch housing five presets of evolving vowel sustains processed with a bespoke array of hardware pedals. The Black Speech – a collection of processed whisper chants both solo and faux ensemble (try not to use these in a track at 3 AM).
• Fauxgorian Legato – Ooo
• Fauxgorian Legato – Ahh
• Fauxgorian Legato – Mmm
• Fauxgorian Solo Legato – Ooo
• Fauxgorian Solo Legato – Mmm
• Perpetuum – Keyswitch
• Pagan Ritual
• The Black Speech
• Lush stacked and natural solo male legato vocals
• Non-vibrato performances
• All samples looped
• Legato transitions < sustains recorded “long-style” • Includes ethereal evolving sustains keyswitch patch • Adjustable reverb of custom hall impulse Specifications
• Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
• Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
• Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
• 2.1 GB compressed NCW format
• Receive watermarked product
Intro: $39 (until May 17th, 2021)
More info here: Musical Sampling | Fauxgorian