Native Instruments released a Maschine software update to v2.6.9.
- Support for the new Maschine MK3 Hardware.
- Support for Komplete Kontrol S49 and S61 MK2 hardware.
- Revised User Interface for Maschine Studio and Maschine MK3.
- Bass Synth user presets are now written with the correct tag for browsing.
- Switching to MIDI mode on Maschine JAM while using the Smart Strip could lead to hanging notes.
- Navigation to the “+” in the plug-in chain is now possible via the pads on Maschine Mikro.
- In some cases the Randomizer didn’t fully respect the set scale.
- Audio level meters were incorrectly being shown on the Duplicate page of Maschine Studio.
- A potential freeze which could sometimes occur when trying to delete Scene Bank 1.
- A crash which could occur when repeatedly right-clicking on the “+” button in the Mixer view.
- On Studio, it was possible to navigate to Page Bank 0 which caused cosmetic issues.
- An issue where some new Maschine Expansion Packs would not respect their activation when Maschine was running in 32-bit mode.
- On Windows, there was an issue syncing the time signature between the Maschine plug-in and its host application.
More info here: Native Instruments