30. May 2017 | News | Noizefield
Native Instruments released THRILL (for KONTAKT)
Native Instruments released THRILL, an indispensable scoring tool for big-screen soundtracks, game scores, sound installations, or live theater productions, THRILL’s all-original content features orchestral recordings and hybrid sound-design based on ambiences, custom-built instruments, voices, pitched metal, synthesized drones, and more. Two main sound types – atmospheres and tone clusters – are morphed and modulated with hands-on control, creating rich intricate layers that evolve and increase in intensity.
- Instrument type: Real time tension instrument
- For use with: Free KONTAKT 5 PLAYER (included in free KOMPLETE PLAYERS), or KONTAKT 5
- Number of sounds: 1 NKI that includes:
- 348 Master snapshots
- 500 Thrill Presets
- 963 Sound sources
- 75 Cluster presets
- Download size: 30.5 GB (equalling 41 GB uncompressed samples)
- System requirements: Free KONTAKT 5 PLAYER or KONTAKT 5 (version 5.6.8 or higher).
Please also see the KONTAKT 5 PLAYER system requirements and the KONTAKT 5 PLAYER FAQ.
Note: 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
An internet connection is required to install, activate & update. Once activated, it can be used offline.
THRILL is availabe for 299€ at the Native Instruments website:
Native Instruments | THRILL