Virt Vereor is a powerful synthesizer based on a unique set of synthesis algorithms. Bass is a quadrature algorithm described in Bernie Hutchins’ seminal series Electronotes. Sawx is a supersaw-inspired beast. Harm is an additive algorithm with spectral control and distortion of partials. Virt Vereor makes a tremendous amount of unique sounds with an immediate and usable interface.
Astute users will recognize these algorithms from Noise Engineering’s contribution to Arturia’s Microfreak V3 firmware and our upcoming Virt Iter module.
We’ve paired the Virt oscillator section with Vereor, our easily manipulated dynamics section using an ADSR envelope controlling a variable slope and analog-inspired multimode gate/filter. Add to that a vintage-inspired chorus and a load of presets, and Virt Vereor has something for anyone looking for basses, leads, or just new and innovative sounds.
Virt Vereor also features four internal LFOs with a wide range of capabilities and four internal macros for extensive modulation options. Parameters can be MIDI mapped to your favorite controller and any parameter can respond to MIDI velocity, aftertouch, and pitch for maximal performability.
Virt Vereor is part of the Freequel Bundle: Grab Sinc Vereor, Virt Vereor, and Ruina now, all Free at the NE Customer Portal. Available in AAX, AU, and VST.
- Intuitive interface to easily and quickly manipulate your sounds
- Uncommon synthesis techniques create singular and dynamic sounds, unmatched by any other plugins
- Use the Random button to generate new patches in one click
- Easy to automate, user-friendly controls. No prior synthesis experience needed, but synth enthusiasts will also be inspired by the simple-yet-powerful interface.
- Complex internal modulation (LFOs + Macros)
- Fully MIDI-mappable + MIDI learn
- Complex MIDI mappings include velocity and polyphonic aftertouch
- Three unique synthesis algorithms inspired by little-known synthesis techniques (quadrature, supersaw beast, and additive) also found in our MicroFreak firmware for Arturia
- Library of 1,000+ presets included
- AAX, AU, VST® (not compatible with Pro Tools First)
More info here: Noise Engineering | Virt Vereor: Freequel Bundle