Old Blood Noise Endeavors released FLOAT DUAL MOVING FILTER.
Turning our predilection for parallel signals toward the world of filters and widening out to full stereo, we are pleased to unveil OBNE’s first digitally-controlled-analog pedal.
Float boasts two independently controllable filters and copious capabilities for motion. Utilizing the two filters in tandem can create stereo movement, linked reactive elements, and modulations that approach harmonic tremolo and phaser, as well as classic filter sounds.
- Two independent filters, each with control over filter type, cutoff frequency, LFO rate, envelope sensitivity, LFO shape, resonance, and volume
- True stereo, parallel mono, or series mono operation via top-mounted jacks
- Min/max toggle for precise sculpting of LFO and envelope range
- Sync toggle to link the LFO or envelope elements of Filter 1 to Filter 2
- Expression jack to externally control Cutoff or Rate for each filter
- Soft touch switching with true relay bypass
- Hidden settings for LFO phase and envelope speed
- Pedalboard friendly size
- Requires at least 100mA 9VDC center negative power
More info here: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Float: Dual Moving Analogue Filter
Also available at : FLOAT DUAL MOVING FILTER @ Thomann