The A/B ++ module is an utility that combines several functions into two independent parts :
In the upper part, a passive A/B switch and at the bottom, a patchbay / multiple (also passive).
It allows a lot of combinations, regarding patchbay, screen printing briefly explains the routing.
(For the presentation, all leds are visible by photo editing because in reality, leds A & B can not be activated at the same time)
Accept all signals. Volt/octave : limited X2 for good tracking.
Price : 40€ (excluding shipping costs)
Payment by paypal, sending by “colissimo” (Europe).
- Size 7HP, epoxy black panel 1,6 mm.
- Deep : 25mm with connector.
- PCB in epoxy FR4 dual layer, 1,6 mm. Surface finish HASL.
- Components tested and assembled by hand, in Brittany, France.
- Available as an assembled Module, no kit.
- In the box : ribbon cable, M3 & nylon nuts.
- Very low consumption : ~ 9 mA (+12V) / 0 mA (-12V).
More info here: ph neutre | A/B ++