Press Play released Stereo Helper.
Can’t get that stereo mix right? Your tracks don’t sound wide enough? You’re afraid of mono compatibility? Don’t panic – Stereo Helper is here to assist you! The mixing engineer’s little friend won’t let you down and will take care of your everyday stereo processing tasks.
What Stereo Helper can do for you:
- Preview mid or side channel of your stereo tracks
- Add mid and side channel gain
- Add depth to audio signals with a natural sounding delay effect
- Indicate whether your input signals are mono
- Control the stereo width
- Check for mono compatibility
- Panning, phase inversion, left/right swap
More info here: Press Play | Stereo Helper