Wave Observer is an oscilloscope and monitoring plug-in for time-domain audio analysis. It visually supports mixing, mastering and sound design by offering a number of unique features.
- smooth continuous presentation of input signals (left, right and stereo)
- wide zoom range (from one sample per pixel up to four seconds for the whole view)
- stabilization algorithm for fixing single waveforms on screen
- freeze function including the ability to scroll through history
Two different observer modes allow distinct types of monitoring. The envelope mode offers long sweep times suitable for the analysis of the shape of envelopes and signal dynamics. The waveform mode allows you to view individual waveforms and oscillations by activating a specifically developed stabilization algorithm.
- peak level meter
- support for high-dpi / retina displays
- UI customization (window scaling and color themes)
More info here: Press Play | Wave Observer