Everybody should know the first version of the famous Rave Generator VST plugin : a rompler with a lot of funky rave stabs/samples coming straight from the 90′s, for the late-to-the-party, here’s the link with full description : Wavosaur – Rave Generator
Now the version 2 is ready and full of improvements :
– Mac OS X, Windows and Linux compatible VST ! + AudioUnit version for Logic users.
– up to 147 internal sounds.
– sampler vs rompler : you can load your own samples !
– you can layer samples (up to 16 sounds).
– multi timbral : you can assign different MIDI channels to each sample.
– editable / automatable loop points per sample.
– tune/pan/volume + volume & pitch envelope per sample.
– AKAIZE effect from hell for your speed garage time-stretched vooooiiiicccceees.
– reverse, awful delay, green colors, working embeded keyboard.
– pitch bend.