Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- Fixed editing and display of ‘Pgm Change’ events on the MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll).
- Introducing tempo/beat-detection support on the Clip / Tempo Adjust… dialog (provided libaubio >= 0.4.1 is available); and now also featured with some rough visual clues ;).
- Updated for the newer Qt5 development tools (>= 5.13).
- Imply asking for a brand new filename (ie. Save As…) whenever the session file original sample-rate differs from the current audio device engine (ie. JACK).
- Configure updated to check for qtchooser availability.
- Fix MIDI through for LV2 plug-ins that have no MIDI output event/atom ports.
More info here: rncbc.org | Qtractor v0.9.9 for Linux