RS-MET released ToolChain, a free multi-effect VST/AU plug-in.
ToolChain is a plugin that is actually many plugins in one. It acts as a shell which lets you set up a chain of effects, one processed after another in a series connection. You can also put instruments at the front of the chain. At some point, i was just tired of maintaining a separate project for each of my plugins, so i lumped them all into one. The download archive contains a Windows VST x64 version, a Mac AU version, a support folder containing presets, sample-content, etc. and a textfile with manual installation instructions.
- connect an arbitrary number of RS-MET effects in series
- you may put an instrument at the front of the chain
- 9 built-in processors, more to come
- supports Win/VST2/x64 and Mac/AU
- replaces all older single-purpose RS-MET plug-ins
More info here: RS-MET | ToolChain