17. June 2021 | Hardware | Noizefield
Sinevibes released Eternal for KORG
Sinevibes have ported their effect Eternal to the KORG prologue, KORG minilogue xd and KORG Nu:Tekt NTS-1!
Eternal is a barber-pole flanger. Unlike a traditional flanger which has its tone repeatedly go up and down, a barber-pole flanger goes upwards or downwards in a seemingly endless fashion. To accomplish this unique effect, Eternal employs a thoroughly calibrated low-frequency oscillator with six output signals which modulate and crossfade three flangers – and they do this in a very special way. Since these oscillators have a “through-zero phase” design, Eternal can go from downwards to upwards motion and back completely seamlessly.
- Studio-grade DSP algorithms, calibrated specifically for KORG’s hardware platform.
- Individually chosen mapping for every plugin parameter, providing a very natural feel.
- Built-in lag filters for noise-free, ultra-smooth parameter adjustment.
- Optimized for maximum performance and stability on each individual device type.
- KORG prologue
- KORG minilogue xd
- KORG Nu:Tekt NTS-1
$19 + VAT or sales tax
More info here: Sinevibes | Eternal for Korg synthesizers