SKnote released PSLTubeComp.
PSLTubeComp is the first in the series. We designed an aggressive tube compressor from scratch, built it in the lab, analysed and modelled it on a component-level to get an incredibly detailed tool which is effective and fun to use. Your drum loops will be happy, bass tracks controlled and rich, vocals more expressive and just a little bit of this one on a mix will really help to glue things together, from transparent to extreme.
PSLTubeComp is currently available as Win/Mac/VST/AU/AAX plugin with the special price of 29.99$ in the Webshop (extended until Oct 28st!) (MSRP 49.99$) .
- Modelled on a component level after a custom designed and built aggressive tube compressor with a tube power supply.
- Integrated with more modern features: a true autogain.
- Multiband sidechain filter.
- Control on Attack and Release time constants.
- Continuous “mode” control, from VCA to Optical (complex time constants). From edgy to round.
- Direct control on tube circuit bias, from clean to overdriven.
- Sample aligned Dry/Wet Mix control.
- Smart through-clipboard preset management.
More info here: SKnote | PSLTubeComp