Soniccouture released Haunted Spaces ft. Chris Watson, a CINEMATIC SOUNDSCAPE INSTRUMENT for Native Intruments Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
The idea that certain places take on the weight of past events is familiar to all of us.
Renowned field recordist Chris Watson has spent years collecting audio recordings from such places in one of his most personal projects.
Ancient Temples, Ice Lagoons, Cold War Bases, Abandoned Silver Mines, Power Stations, Cathedrals, Canyons, Underwater Tunnels, Deserted Art Galleries and Maori Burial Caves all feature in this unique collection of recordings.
- 128 original Chris Watson recordings
- 189 original Soniccouture sample sets, including Ondioline, Novachord, Bowed Piano and many custom sounds
- 440 preset snapshots. Sound Designers: Ian Boddy, Andy Wheddon, Soren Lemmike, EXM, Tobias Menguser
- 8GB Library
- Cube Control: Vector synthesis interface
- Soniccouture Jammer – Generative Arpeggiator
- Modular Insert FX chain
- Space: custom convolution effect library
More info here: Soniccouture | Haunted Spaces