Sonimus have the pleasure to announce a new Sonimus product: SonEQ2 RC1. These are exciting times for us Sonimus staff, as we expand our products to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
Thousands of possibilities in just one plugin. SonEQ 2 is an innovative modular equalizer that offers users the chance to build their custom analog EQ right in your DAW. Combine up to 16 of its 5 modules in any way you want. Add, delete, and rearrange the EQ bands and find your perfect sound. Each module has been carefully modeled using our Audio Quality Control Process. They combine the best qualities of several equalizers into one single product, making SonEQ 2 more pleasant and analog sounding.
– Improved the EQ curves, to deliver a sharper, cleaner, and more pleasant rhythmic sound.
– Allows for building your own custom EQ by switching between 4 EQ bands and 1 preamp module.
– Combine up to 16 of its 5 modules in any way you want.
– Use the classic Sonimus “WOOW” switch to make your final mixes more spatial and enhance the stereo width.
– Saturation can be disabled by setting the Drive to the minimum (“off” label displayed) resulting in a transparent sound.
– Up to 16x oversampling.
– Mono and Stereo operation.
– Optimized for low CPU usage.
– Undo & Redo actions.
– GUI scaling (80% up 150%).
– Zero-latency (except for oversampling).
– Add, remove, and rearrange up to 16 modules in one single instance of the plugin, tailoring your own EQ plugin.
– 5 SonEQ modules to choose from:
– Low band Module: Similar to one of the most famous analog EQ, the low-frequency controls consist of two filters that work interactively. One
boosts lows while the other attenuates. Choose from 4 center frequencies: 20, 30, 60, and 100 Hz.
– Low-Mid band Module: this band is a bell filter ranging from 45 Hz to 4000 Hz with a generally soft and very musical sound. Engage the HiQ to
use the band for a “surgical” treatment.
– High-Mid band Module: Ranging from 400 Hz to 9000 Hz, the high-mid band features a larger bandwidth and smoothly shaped bell, making it ideal
for this type of frequency equalization.
– High Module: taking inspiration from a variety of equalizers famous for their ability to apply a soft and silky sheen to the audio material.
SonEQ2’s high boost is great for adding a natural “air” to an individual instrument or an entire mix.
– Preamp Module: clean and add warmth to the signal using the filters and drive from the preamp module
SonEQ 2 Videos:
Supported platform audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX. All platforms support both 32 and 64-bit operations.
Supported Operating systemsMac OSX 10.7 or newer
Windows 7 64 bit or newer
Price Early Access: $ 89 ($129 regular price)
Sonimus – SonEQ 2