Soundtheory is now shipping the Windows version of their intelligent automatic EQ plugin, Gullfoss. The plugin, that updates its frequency response 300 times per second, is available for $99 during the early access period at Soundtheory
– Automatic equalization in real-time, based on simple input parameters
– Highly advanced computational auditory perception model makes objective processing decisions
– Intelligently treats sound elements in the mix separately
– Improves clarity, detail, spatiality, definition and presence
– Eliminates annoying resonances and cancellations
– Retains dynamics and reduces the need for multiband compression
– Mixes translate much more consistently between listening environments
– Improve your mixes by watching the real-time EQ graph display
Price and Availability:
Gullfoss Windows: $99 during the early access period (regular price $199). During early access, the Mac version of Gullfoss will sell for $159. Please go to soundtheory.com for more information.
Soundtheory is the brainchild of mathematical physicist Andreas Tell, who has been researching and working with sound for over 20 years. Along with Managing Director David Pringle, Soundtheory has developed exciting new and unique methods for realtime audio processing. Its highly advanced model of computational auditory perception opens up new possibilities of analyzing sound as perceived by human ears and of processing it without introducing any audible artefacts at all.