SSL released Fusion Transformer Plug-in, a combination of high-frequency phase-shift, additional harmonic distortion and natural low-frequency roll-off that only an analogue transformer can provide. SSL Fusion Transformer Plug-in captures the unique mojo of an analogue transformer in your DAW.
Emulating the 600-ohm, 1:1-wound under-damped transformer found in the Fusion hardware, SSL Transformer Plug-in adds low-end thickening and high-end sheen to your productions. From subtle presence and body on vocals and instruments, to tight lows and sizzling highs on mixes and masters, the combination of processing effects Transformer Plug-in offers could be the magic your mix or master is after.
Use SHINE to attenuate the HF phase shift and turn up the AMOUNT to amplify harmonic distortion. Both controls can be used to drive the processing effect beyond the original circuit found in the Fusion hardware.
- Modelled on the SSL Fusion Transformer circuit
- Use across your all your tracks as well as mixes and masters
- Add analogue weight and authority to your signals
- SHINE to attenuate high-frequency phase shift
- AMOUNT to amplify harmonic distortion
- MIX for instant parallel processing
- Drive the circuit harder to introduce natural low-end roll off that increases with input level
- LF EXTEND switches out the low-frequency roll-off
- Built on the SSL Plug-in Engine.
- NEW: Built-in help! Simply click the ‘?’ symbol and mouseover the GUI
- ECO mode: low-latency tracking through transformer circuit
- Exceptional DSP design with reference to the original analogue circuit designs
- Modelled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs, and close collaboration with the original analogue designers of the SSL Fusion hardware
- SSL’s cross-platform preset management and A/B-ing system
- Built-in UNDO/REDO support
- Comes with presets from world-class producers and engineers Romesh Dodangoda, Sean Divine and Wez Clarke.
Intro: €149.00 Tax excluded
Regular: €159.00 Tax excluded
More info here: SSL | Fusion Transformer Plug-in