4. October 2021 | News | Noizefield
SSL released SSL Fusion Vintage Drive Plug-in
SSL released SSL Fusion Vintage Drive Plug-in, a digital emulation of the Vintage Drive processor from SSL’s critically acclaimed Fusion Stereo Analogue Colouration hardware.
Designed to produce gentle harmonic saturation and soft compression reminiscent of driving vintage hardware into the analogue sweet spot, to all-out authentic analogue distortion. Fusion Vintage Drive Plug-in is a must have for adding an organic analogue feel to your tracks, groups, mixes and masters.
Check out Sean Diving guiding us through processing vocals, bass and mix bus using Vintage Drive Plug-in.
Try out a 14 day free trail of Vintage Drive Plug-in via the ‘Free Trial’ tab on this page.
- Modelled on the coveted SSL Fusion Vintage Drive processor
- A unique, non-linear saturation circuit
- DENSITY and DRIVE interact to produce harmonics, soft-clipping, and natural compression
- MIX for instant parallel processing
- AUTO GAIN
- Exceptional DSP design with reference to the original analogue circuit
- Modelled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs and close collaboration with the original analogue designers of FUSION hardware
- NEW: ECO mode drops the plug-in into a zero latency& reduced CPU mode, for tracking and recording applications
- Comes loaded with presets from world-class producers and engineers, including: Adrian Hall, Alan Moulder, Caesar Edmunds, Charlie Holmes, Michael Brauer, Romesh Dodangoda, Sean Divine and Wez Clarke
More info here: SSL | SSL Fusion Vintage Drive Plug-in