22. November 2022 | Hardware | Noizefield
Steady State Fate released Steady State Gate
The Steady State Gate is a novel and discrete multi-mode Low Pass Gate including an additional stage of timbre modifying circuitries.
- 6db/Oct Bandpass, 6dB/Oct Lowpass and 12dB/Oct Lowpass Filter Modes
- Manual Frequency Cutoff Control and CV Input
- Manual Resonance (Q-FACTOR) Control and CV Input
- Three Timbre Modifying Circuits – Manual Control and CV Input.
- Wave Folder
- Soft Saturation Overdrive
- QAOS (Resonance Character Modifier)
- Manual and Voltage Controlled Decay Envelope tailored to Vactrol LPG response curve.
- Envelope output for self patching and controlling external modules
- EXCITE Input conditions gates and triggers and external envelopes to ‘pluck’ the Low Pass gate
- EXCITE is input level sensitive to control the dynamics and emphasis of plucking effects.
- Sensitive to Envelope attack up to about 50mS
- The Steady State Gate can also be used as a standalone VCF or as a stand alone VCA with high end roll off – typical of most traditional Low pass gates. With or without Timbre modifiers in play.
€254,95 EUR + Shipping
More info here: Steady State Fate | Steady State Gate
Check these out!
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news and exclusive downloads. Email
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.