Steinberg announced Nuendo 10 at GDC.
Nuendo 10 is being unveiled at this year’s Game Developer Conference (GDC) Expo in San Francisco. This milestone release combines premium audio quality with an array of advanced editing tools, intelligent workflow enhancements and exciting new features.
Customers who have activated Nuendo 8 or previous versions since March 13, 2019, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to Nuendo 10 as soon as it is available.
New features in Nuendo 10
- Field Recorder Audio Import for searching and matching field recorder audio files to selected events in the project
- ADM Import support, complete with intact object automation data, for further mixing or editing
- Video Cut Detection for analyzing video files for edits and inserting markers for each cut
- Doppler effect for simulating the movement, distance and perception of a sound as its source passes you
- VoiceDesigner for modifying voices and creating out-of-this-world sound effects in powerful and innovative ways
- Video rendering for exporting a video file, or a section of a project including audio and video (available in a later maintenance update)
- Cue Sheet Export for creating a report of all music pieces, or all VO clips of a narrator, used in the project (available in a later maintenance update)
- dearVR support to create and mix immersive 3D audio content directly in the VR environment
- Music features including VariAudio 3, Distroyer effect, MixConsole Snapshots, Groove Agent SE 5 and more sound content
- Enhanced workflow and performance including ARA support (available in a later maintenance update), new features for Direct Offline Processing, new modes for the AmbiDecoder, Audio Alignment panel, high-DPI support, redesigned channel strip, GUI and more
More info here: Steinberg | Nuendo 10