Stringache is a modern horror library of mangled string noises. We’ve used close microphone techniques to record a huge deal of violin stabs and screeches, pizzicatos, cello staccatos, double bass jetè, crescendos, strident string gestures, bowed noises: all of them have been heavily processed and transformed in unsettling, hair-raising cinematic horror effects.
Stringache is for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music: whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience’s attention or a screaming, ear piercing string screech stab, Stringache will be your weapon.
– A total of 570+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
– Crescendos and mangled rising clusters (cello, viola, violin)
– Piercing high note screeches and jump scares
– Dark cellos and double bass jetè
– Twisted string gestures
– Rhythms and clocks
– Construction kit of 270+ source recordings 96 kHz, 24 bit .wav (double bass, cello, viola and violin)
– 14 Kontakt Instruments* with a custom UI to further manipulate the sounds
Stringache is now available for only 29,5 USD