Max Project has released the new freeware drum machine T.Rex 1982.
T.Rex 1982 is the latest virtual instrument from Max Project designed in collaboration with producer Lic. Ezequiel Morfi (TITANIO, Buenos Aires, Argentina) – both have travelled through space and time in search of a special treatment for the original sounds from a “LinnDrum ” rhythm machine possessing the ‘retro’ touch of the original patches while at the time sounding modern and up-to-date due to a 64-bit floating-point ‘mastering’ process with the latest in DSP.
T.Rex 1982 will specially deliver in the new retrowave, vaporwave and synthwave genres.
– 16 classic sounds with volume and pan control each.
– Master volume control.
– integrated algorithmic reverb.
– “80s Plus” effect (special lowpass filter).
– Vintage-looking GUI.
– Low CPU usage.
– PC running a Windows operating system (XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10).
– VST 2.4 compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
– Mac OS X
– Available in Audio Units & VST