u-he released Colour Copy, a virtual analog effect inspired by classic bucket-brigade delays (BBD), but extended with modern features. We called our new baby “Colour Copy” because it can deliver the kind of colouration people still love in classic BBD units, but with a wider variety of colours. Colour Copy started life as the little delay unit called “Lyrebird” we built into Repro-1, but the sound was too good not to be developed further and become an FX plug-in.
- BBD-style analog delay, for the smoothest possible pitch effects
- unique colour morphing, with saturation for non-linear effects such as distortion / resonance
- 1ms to 1s or host-synched time base, scaled via rate control from 25% to 400%
- dynamic ducking via envelope follower, with an option that preserves the initial delay
- LFO (with dynamic frequency and depth) can modulate rate, tap position or amplitude.
- MIDI note tracking and Freeze button (infinite loop) for wildest experimental effects
- powerful preset browser with tag and/or text search functions
- independent input and feedback routing options allow all possible stereo or mono combinations
- 100 factory presets, NKS-compatible
- UI instantly resizable from 70% to 200%
- custom remote control via MIDI CC, 14-bit resolution option
More info here: u-he | Colour Copy