22. December 2017 | News | Noizefield
u-he released Zebra 2.8 *beta*
A couple ouf hours ago u-he announced the release of Zebra 2.8 *beta* at KVR Audio.
Note: This is beta material. Use at your own risk! Read the info below! Please don’t use the Randomizer scripts just yet (see below).
We have one day left to react on issues, but half of our team has left already. Please be lenient with us. Don’t install if you’re in the middle of something.
Important: To select new skins in the Preferences, make sure you have less than 10 Themes installed.
- New Preset-Browser (minus tagging)
- New DotEight and DarkEight skins
- New Wavefolder module
- New NuRev reverb module
- Fullsize editor for OSC, MSEG and MMAP modules
- FMO module has waveform previews in new skins
- Modulation table for MSEG and MMAP modules
- More parameters exposed to host automation
- XY controls now have fine control via Shift-click
- New VST3 implementation
- GUI performance improvements on Windows
- Pitchbend range now +/-48
- Plugin format & OS info next to revision number
- “On open expand to” has new “none” option
- Windows installer now certified
- Init preset can be loaded from main display
- MacOS High Sierra – folders and presets unsorted if using APFS
- Mac only – possible crash in Cubase when selecting presets
- Win only – VST3 wasn’t remembering preset name in main display
- Playing very high notes could lead to a crash
- Formant filter caused volume spikes when used at 96kHz sample rate
- Zebrify MSEG was retriggering in single trigger mode
- Various small fixes and improvements
More info and download here: KVR Audio | u-he – Zebra 2.8 *beta*